Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 02-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
arsingh1
Nameless Being

prc format support on infibeam pi ebook reader

Hi,
I'm about to purchase an ebook reader here in india called "Infibeam pi" as it is the only one available here for 216 USD.
its specs/details are given in the link below:

http://www.infibeam.com/Pi#specsAnchor .

my question is that looking at the specs , it is mentioned that it supports mobi format, but most of the ebooks which i have are in .prc format .
will it support .prc .

Thanks
Old 02-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsingh1 View Post
Hi,
I'm about to purchase an ebook reader here in india called "Infibeam pi" as it is the only one available here for 216 USD.
its specs/details are given in the link below:

http://www.infibeam.com/Pi#specsAnchor .

my question is that looking at the specs , it is mentioned that it supports mobi format, but most of the ebooks which i have are in .prc format .
will it support .prc .

Thanks
Mobi=prc

Welcome to MobileRead.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert