Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-12-2013, 02:54 AM   #22591
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
It's nearly midnight and I am getting the fumes of someone garbage fire in my window. *snarl*
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #22592
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
People who post in forums as if they are suffering from verbal diarrhea!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:24 AM   #22593
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
There is a fly the size of a B52buzzing me in my bedroom. I have been using my surface with my light off, but am ready to read my kindle and time to turn the light on... I see much turmoil once the cats return from whatever they are doing.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:27 AM   #22594
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I see much turmoil once the cats return from whatever they are doing.
This crazy?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #22595
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Much more flying through air crazy
Old 05-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #22596
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Much more flying through air crazy
Yeah - Stella will destroy the house in her attempts to pursue a flying insect - and is capable of incredible vertical leaps ... and incredibly messy crash landings. When I spot a winged intruder, I usually pitch Stella into a bathroom until I can kill or evict the flying "toy" .... then Stella spends the rest of the night looking for it.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #22597
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five by George R.R. Martin is still $14.99 for the ebook while the paperback is $8.99.
Check the publication date on that paperback. From what I can see it's not published until 29 October, 2013. i.e. over five months from now.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #22598
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yeah - Stella will destroy the house in her attempts to pursue a flying insect - and is capable of incredible vertical leaps ... and incredibly messy crash landings. When I spot a winged intruder, I usually pitch Stella into a bathroom until I can kill or evict the flying "toy" .... then Stella spends the rest of the night looking for it.
yeah, they can both jump over 7 feet into the air, it gets pretty nuts. I have incurred an invasion of flies all of a sudden. from past experience it's a phenomena where the larva over winter somewhere in the siding and when newly born are small enough to work their way inside. it's a common spring issue. I refuse to use poison in my house, so we suffer a few weeks of circus
Old 05-15-2013, 03:04 AM   #22599
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Grrrrrrrr! There have been choppers in the air late at night (after ten) every night for about a week over the sound. I live about three miles south, southwest from Seattle via seagull (less than a mile from the shore on this side). It's getting annoying and anxious at the same time
Old 05-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #22600
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #22601
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

why ponies why? why do you hate me so? I spent several hours yesterday repairing fences after an unusually heavy storm Monday. I pulled barbed wire, cut branches, got kicked, cut on barbed wire, had a small tree fall on me... all by myself mind! and then, this morning, I wake up to.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thyme3.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	105922   Click image for larger version

Name:	thyme1.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	993.6 KB
ID:	105923  
Old 05-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #22602
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
why ponies why? why do you hate me so? I spent several hours yesterday repairing fences after an unusually heavy storm Monday. I pulled barbed wire, cut branches, got kicked, cut on barbed wire, had a small tree fall on me... all by myself mind! and then, this morning, I wake up to.....
Yikes! Tangled in the barbed wire?
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #22603
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

yes, the front legs were in between the two lines of barbed wire
Old 05-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #22604
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
waiting patiently for you to help?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #22605
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
waiting patiently for you to help?
Yikes, I hope so. Hope they didn't take much damage, poor babies. (Poor KK too ..... )
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness