Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > Kindle Books (offline)

Notices

Old 02-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Reynolds, Mack: The Common Man [illus]. v1. 11 Feb 09

NOTE: I made a mistake and made the LRF available, when I meant to make the Mobi/Prc available. Of the eight people who've downloaded this, only one PM'd me! --- The error has now been corrected!

This a short novella, (or perhaps novelette) by Mack Reynolds, writing under the name of Guy McCord.

I don't have the plot for this one, but that doesn't mean that YOU can't add to this thread, giving MobileRead members your reactions and comments.

Let us all know, please.

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

This story, like the previous one, is nicely illustrated with the original magazine illustrations.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote