Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-20-2014, 03:36 AM   #38506
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Getting ready for a long day.

Normally on Saturday, after the consulting hour in the store I go out to get some lunch. However, today will be the busiest day of the year, plus there are still one and a half shipments waiting for me to be checked, price tagged and put away. So I'll go to the supermarket to get something to eat and drink before our store opens.

After work I have to cycle over to a friend's place to walk the dog, hoping very much it will be dry and not too windy.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:53 PM   #38507
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Getting ready to go picket a pet store that sells puppy mill puppies. If I'm not heard from in a week, try the Kitsap county jail.

Mostly joking about the above. I have a family member that is completely convinced I'll end up incarcerated.

Really?

Over puppy mill dogs?

Have you at all listened to the news lately?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 03:04 PM   #38508
trichobezoar
eReader Reader
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablets, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Getting ready to go picket a pet store that sells puppy mill puppies. If I'm not heard from in a week, try the Kitsap county jail.

Mostly joking about the above. I have a family member that is completely convinced I'll end up incarcerated.

Really?

Over puppy mill dogs?

Be careful, KindleKitten. The political climate has changed/is changing... Maybe it's different in your town... I can't elaborate 'cause I'm thinking in political terms, but... please be careful.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 03:35 PM   #38509
DrDln
Dr S Dhillon, learner
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I am replying to this thread and will go for lunch after that.....
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 03:53 PM   #38510
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Treating myself to an envelope punch board. I have been wanting one for a while now, hopefully it'll be here before Christmas so I can make some envelopes myself.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #38511
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post

Really?

Over puppy mill dogs?

Don't forget your toothbrush just in case. Out of curiosity which was it, kid or husband that expects you to end up taking an unplanned vacation?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:20 PM   #38512
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
So I'm safe and sound, (thoroughly drenched) home. There were no "guardians of the peace" involved. Not only was it ludicrous to even think people picketing a pet store, one has to consider how ludicrous it would be to have headlines of; "dozens of anglo appearing, 25-80 y.o. citizens were held for not violating local laws and just being annoying"

Ok, I'm on the verge of being punished...

Anyway I do have pics (remembers stroll through pics recently) which I will post. Promise! Post for brandy!

I'll show ya my cell phone memory if you show me yours!

Anyway, I wasn't bad at all. Just quite drenched
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM   #38513
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x3)
We're on holiday!

Stopping in some cottages in Yorkshire for Christmas. We've got one (me, Mrs B, the two kids and the father in law), my sister and her family have another and my Mum and Dad and a family friend have the third.
Bilbo1967 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM   #38514
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Ha! My wife has to work Monday and Tuesday. The school systems of our neighboring cities are already out for the Christmas break.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #38515
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Reviewing footage of a magnificent temple complex we discovered yesterday. We went motorcycle touring in hopes of finding a route to a large reservoir about 50k north of our town, found it (reservoirs don't hide well,) and on the way back, my wife noticed the dome of a temple off in the distance, hidden by the trees. Off we went, zigging and zagging down country lanes for several kilometers until the entrance to the complex popped up in front of us! This place is HUGE!!! And in the middle of nowhere! I shot some video of the place to get an idea of what I wanted, but as the sun was too high for good photography, will go back later this week to do it right! Absotivly posolutely breath-taking, and virtually deserted!

Here are a couple of 'stills' that I cut from the footage...

and

I can't wait to go back!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; Today at 04:08 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:53 AM   #38516
Lin2412
Groupie
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi guys, hope everyone's doing swell. I just finished wrapping all my christmas presents for all my niece, cousins, grandparents and other close friends. It's almost done! Except I don't have a gift for my parents as well as my siblings. Save the best for last. hahaha.
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?