Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-20-2012, 11:09 PM   #2266
Bryant Delafosse
Bryant Delafosse began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
THE MALL FREE AMZ NOV 20TH--22ND

Bryant Delafosse's THE MALL has been well-reviewed so far. Now is your chance to get a free copy @ Amazon Kindle for the next 3 days (Nov 20th thru 22nd): http://amzn.to/Qa5Gps

“At just under 8 million square feet and towering four stories, with one subterranean level for time-saving transport, the Mall of the Nation is home to 1600 stores and an additional three stories of residential apartments.
Boasting a 30 screen movie theater, a five star resort-style hotel and two five star restaurants, the Mall is everything you ever wanted in one place.
You may never want to leave.”

When single mother Lara Myers finds herself suddenly homeless with her two children, she takes refuge for the night in the Mall of the Nation, a completely automated retail complex that never closes. When a catastrophic event occurs, the Mall is locked down, causing Lara to be separated from her ten-year-old son Owen.

Trapped and desperate, Lara enlists the aid of Simon whose job it is to maintain and repair the Mall’s army of Bots. Lara finds herself in a life and death struggle to save her family from homicidal and supernatural forces to which Simon may hold the key.

For they discover that they are not alone and that something does not want them to escape from...

The Mall
Attached Images

Last edited by Bryant Delafosse; 11-20-2012 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Add Picture
Bryant Delafosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #2267
Xunaira
Xunaira began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Cursed City

Hey,
I have written my first ever novel, called "The Cursed City" and looking forward for a review or response. It is available on Amazon Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/The-Cursed-Cit...he+cursed+city
Xunaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #2268
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For today only, Beyond the New Frontier is FREE on Kindle

US Kindle
UK Kindle

In this combination of the novels New Frontier and Final Frontier, this is the story of alternate timelines, partial political thriller, and time travel, in which President Kennedy is kept from being assassinated, but there are other unintended consequences as a result.

In 1976, Ronald Reagan becomes President of the United States, declares the U.S. will plant a base on the moon by 1980 and a base on Mars by 1989. The Iranian Hostage Crisis occurs, but Reagan issues a stronger response by rescuing the hostages within two weeks of it happening. As a result, Osama bin Laden rises to power earlier than he normally would have in the prime timeline. Meanwhile, The Soviet Union decides to build a starship that will travel to the stars because they want to one-up the United States. The ship launches, but soon becomes lost, while the Soviets pretend it isn't.

In the early 1990's the U.S. and the Russians join forces to find the Soviet starship, which leads the joint venture to the other side of the galaxy by means of a wormhole. When they attempt to return to Earth, they find themselves in the past, where they try to fix certain events in the past while they wait to re-route the Soviet starship and for history in general to catch up to where they launched the joint mission to begin with.

Things go wrong as events do not play out as planned and numerous cases of unintended consequences result from the multiple attempts at fixing the timeline.
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #2269
J.Zeiset
J.Zeiset began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Get Connie’s new Kindle book free November 23rd, 24th, and 25th and December 25th and 26th.

My Journey Beyond Being Catholic

Being part of the Catholic religion was a fundamental aspect of my identity for nearly fifty years. Never being one to question, I clung to the comfort of what I had been taught and the security of adhering to Catholic doctrine.

By Connie Limmex

Thinking back, I can still remember the particular moment when it occurred to me that although I was a good person, went to church, and didn’t sin much, I was not absolutely sure I was going to heaven. That realization was pivotal in my journey, as I began to allow truth to take root that did not mesh well with otherwise comfortable Catholic religion.

The events, circumstances, and relationships that make up my journey do not at the outset appear spectacular or amazing in any way. However, putting my life on paper allowed me to view with awe and wonder the way God pursued my heart. When seen as a whole, a most remarkable image evolves, depicting how God has lovingly drawn me to Himself.

I am thankful for the opportunity to share the story with you, and hope that regardless of your religion, you are wholeheartedly stepping out in faith and embracing Jesus Christ as your only hope of Salvation. The reward is sweet, my dear friend, and you only stand to gain from what He has done. My sincere hope is that all readers, regardless of their own journey, will be richly encouraged by my own life’s journey.

ASIN: B009I6Z30E
ISBN: 978-1-62245-010-7

http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Beyond...being+catholic
J.Zeiset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #2270
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Post-apocalyptic thriller/romance

ICE DIARIES: a post-apocalypse thriller/romance

It's 2018 and Tori's managing. Okay, so London is under twenty metres of snow, almost everybody has died in a pandemic or been airlifted south, and the only animals around are rats. Plus her boyfriend never returned from going to find his parents a year ago when the snow began - but she's doing fine. Really.

She lives in an apartment that's luxurious, if short on amenities, in a block which used to be home to rich City bankers. A handful of fellow survivors are her friends, and together they forage for food and firewood, have parties once a month and even run a book club. The problem is they have no long-term future; eventually provisions will run out. Tori needs to find transport to make the two-thousand-mile journey south to a warm climate and start again.

Enter Morgan, a disturbingly hot cage fighter from a tougher, meaner world where it's a mistake to trust people. He's on the run from the leader of the gang he used to work with. And he has a snowmobile.

$2.99
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:08 PM   #2271
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
The Right Side of the Fairway (offbeat golf fiction) is currently in the Top 100 in three categories at Amazon UK, including:

#23 in Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Sports
#35 in Books > Fiction > Sport
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #2272
HarrietSchultz
HarrietSchultz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Legacy of the Highlands, a contemporary romantic suspense novel with a 4.7 rating from 37 readers/reviewers on Amazon, is just $1.99. Reviewers have compared it to the DaVinci Code (with sex) and Tom Clancy with a bit of sexy romance. As a writer, I'm most flattered that readers indicate they couldn't put it down.

Young, good-looking, successful and wealthy. Will and Alexandra Cameron had it all until the night he went out to buy ice cream after an evening of passionate sex and never returned. When his body is discovered in a nearby Boston alley, the only clue to his murder is a Scottish sgian dubh dagger left beside it. Will's grieving widow finds refuge in the Miami villa of his best friend Diego Navarro, who has the means, power and temperament to solve the puzzle and to avenge his friend's murder. The sinfully handsome and charming womanizer's feelings for Alexandra run deep, and he becomes equally determined to win the devastated widow's heart. The attraction between them grows as they follow leads from Miami to Buenos Aires and Scotland, unraveling the Cameron family's centuries-old secrets.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0062LPAO2
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0062LPAO2

Last edited by HarrietSchultz; 11-26-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: add description
HarrietSchultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #2273
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Deadly Memories - Free Today and Tomorrow

Hope all my Mobileread Friends will enjoy

A Thriller/Romance

US: http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Memorie...158574011_f_28

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9273013&sr=1-2
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #2274
Simon C
Simon C began at the beginning.

Have you been whiling away your evenings recently watching YouTube videos of the Rolling Stones (average age: 68) at the O2 Arena? Do you download Paul McCartney (age: 70) bootlegs from dodgy torrent sites? Do you look at the ‘What’s On’ adverts in your local newspaper to see who’s playing in your town, and find yourself amazed that groups you thought had split up years ago are still trudging round the clubs? And are you tempted to actually go and watch these dinosaurs?

Rock and Roll: It used to be about youth. It used to be about rebellion. It used to be the future. Teenagers loved it, parents hated it; that was how it worked. Nowadays rock and roll is something sad middle aged blokes listen to. Teenagers would rather watch the X Factor or play computer games…

If you’ve ever wondered how this state of affairs came to be, this book might be for you. Or even if you’ve never wondered at all about it and think the X Factor is really where it’s at, who knows, you might still enjoy it…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reckless-ebo...516405&sr=1-19

Steve Pearce is moderately successful businessman living a comfortable but unremarkable life in north London.

Forty years ago however, Steve led a somewhat less unremarkable life as bass guitarist in the rock band Rydberg State; back then he had his eye on the big time…

When he receives a telephone call informing him of the death of Brian Halstead, Rydberg State’s erstwhile leader, songwriter and vocalist, Steve looks back on his former life as a rock musician and wonders where it all went wrong…or whether, in fact, it did go wrong at all.

From Buddy Holly to the Beatles, from the streets of swinging London (and slightly less swinging Birmingham) to the pomp and pretension of progressive rock, from the beery back-to-basics of pub rock to the year zero slash and burn of punk, Steve looks back on the music that surrounded him in the sixties and seventies and considers his part in it all.
Simon C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #2275
dcrosby
dcrosby began at the beginning.

Free Kindle Contest + Free Book Promotion

To go along with the release of my new book, Becoming The 1%: How To Master Productivity And Rise To The Top In 7 Days, I am giving away a free Kindle Fire HD at random to customers who buy and leave a review.

Link to book
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAESF3U/

Link to contest page and details
http://excellingatlife.com/kindle-fire-hd-contest/
dcrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #2276
krypton505
krypton505 began at the beginning.

Karma Sutra

Just published The Karma Sutra complete with summaries and analysis on each of the teachings.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Karma-Sutr...rds=B00AEIHDX0
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	41RvlCTDBaL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-42,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	96989  
krypton505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:03 AM   #2277
Reb MacRath
Reb MacRath began at the beginning.

Two-Day Two-Free Books Event 11/30-12/1

You can download my newest novel, THE ALCATRAZ CORRECTION, for free today and tomorrow. The great escape from Alcatraz in 1962 was only the start of the story. If you've ever wondered what happened to the three cons, this tale should surprise and delight you.

But don't stop there. My other three thrillers are free as well. All titles and links are provided at my blog:

www.rebmacrath.blogspot.com

Load your Kindle with some treats that are more than a little bit different.
Reb MacRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #2278
Eric C
Connoisseur
Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Eric C is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Cult thriller free today and tomorrow for the Kindle (4.2 stars on 38 reviews in the USA). Not for the squeamish according to some.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003UBTWDM
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003UBTWDM
Eric C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #2279
Cliff Ball
Zealot
Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cliff Ball ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Today is the last day to get my two alternate history novels in my New Frontier series for $.99 on Kindle, Nook, and Kobo.

New Frontier (Book 1)
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

Final Frontier (Book 2)
Amazon US
Amazon Uk
B&N
Kobo
Cliff Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #2280
Andrew Ashling
Connoisseur
Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew Ashling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: I divide my time between Ormidon, Ximerion and Antwerp, Belgium
Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra H2O
Dark Tales of Randamor the Recluse: Beginnings,
which contains the first twelve chapters of a series, is now also available as a FREE ebook in Europe on amazon.com (previously it was only free in America).

The powers that be at Amazon's have also decided to make the book kostenfrei in Germany on amazon.de and gratuit in France on amazon.fr .

For links to mobi and epub format, from anywhere in this world and neighboring planets, parallel universes included:

* All Romance ebooks in both epub and mobi

* Kobo in epub format

Dark Tales of Randamor the Recluse is Epic Fantasy with gay main characters and contains explicit and hard scenes. Please read the blurb before you download. Not for the faint of heart.

Twelve chapters, over 60,000 words long, should give you a good idea if this story is something for you.
Andrew Ashling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo