Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 03:49 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/Sony/+2 DRM-free) Pleasure's Foehn [Sci-Fi Erotic Romance]

Pleasure's Foehn, 1st in the f/m MilSF erotic romance "WindVerse" series by Charlotte Boyett-Compo, is free for the next 2 weeks, courtesy of publisher Ellora's Cave.

Currently free @ B&N and Amazon (available to Canadians).

Will also show up DRM-free directly from the publisher and at AllRomance eBooks, so pre-emptive linkage for your price-drop-check convenience.

Description
On the day Davan Shanahan was assigned as doctor to the military pleasure ship, she was having a bad hair day, which was actually an understatement. Her hair looked as though she'd placed her hand on an antique generator. Every dark auburn hair on her head was standing on end.

When Cair Ghrian met Davan, he was coming off one major drunkfest. Known far and wide as The Black Sun, the scythelord of Amhantar was a prince of the royal house, an infamous Deathwielder and a force to be reckoned with…especially when riled. Hating his assignment as the captain of what everyone in the universe called a flying cathouse, Cair's first words to Davan were, "By the Goddess, couldn't you even be bothered to comb that frizzy mess before reporting to me, woman?"

Right from the start, Davan and Cair pushed each other's buttons. She loathed his arrogance and dominating personality. He looked upon her as a nuisance and happily joined the rest of the crew in playing tricks on the new doctor. Thrown together, they would rub each other the wrong way until the rubbing got hot, steamy and incredibly intense.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I just can't download this one. "Foehn" is a sort of wind that's typical for the Northern Alps and the Munich area (at least, this is what I assume is the reason for the title), but it also happens to be the German word for "hair-dryer" or "blow-dryer". Now the title conjures up images I'd rather not be reminded of when I look at my ebook listings ...
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, the blurb does say that the heroine is "having a bad hair day"...

Mind you, I don't want to think about what they're doing with that blow-dryer, either. Though one could tap an entirely new market for specialized appliance attachments...

Anyway, now also free @ Sony (available to Canadians) for your not-downloading due to Aargh Now I Can't Unsee It "pleasure".

Suggested title update that will fit:

Free (nook/Kindle/Sony/+2 DRM-free) Pleasure's Foehn [Sci-Fi Erotic Romance]
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I love your comments!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
I just can't download this one. "Foehn" is a sort of wind that's typical for the Northern Alps and the Munich area (at least, this is what I assume is the reason for the title), but it also happens to be the German word for "hair-dryer" or "blow-dryer". Now the title conjures up images I'd rather not be reminded of when I look at my ebook listings ...
Penn (of P&T) speaks of this in his book (as if it were a normal thing to do and that ALL guys have tried or perhaps do on a regular basis ... my SS says not and agreed with me that it sounded quite unsafe when we were listening to the audiobook today).

Last edited by koland; 01-03-2012 at 09:33 PM.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert