Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM   #38656
trichobezoar
eReader Reader
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Nook Tablet, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Gee, I'm glad no one inspects MY place. My neighbor gifted me a year ago with a long haired (grr) black kitten. I've had cats before, but not long haired. My cream carpets look so much dirtier from the amount that this cat sheds. Sigh.
But long haired cats are so cute! : )

I'm watching Cast Away with my tia (aunt) Lucita and translating it to Spanglish. lol
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM   #38657
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Taking a break from shoveling out the driveway. I plan to do it in three stages with tea breaks in between.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #38658
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Taking a break from shoveling out the driveway. I plan to do it in three stages with tea breaks in between.
You must have got ours. We haven't had much snow this year yet.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM   #38659
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
You must have got ours. We haven't had much snow this year yet.
I'll be happy to forward it to you! Actually, we're at (or a little below) average for the year (so far!). It's nothing like last winter!

The driveway is now as clear as I need and my wife's car is up the hill. Our driveway slopes to the southwest and tomorrow's supposed to be sunny, so I shouldn't have much left to shovel.

(Hmmm ... can't find a "crossed fingers" smiley.)
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM   #38660
red_phoenix
Best Wishes for 2015
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I'll be happy to forward it to you! Actually, we're at (or a little below) average for the year (so far!). It's nothing like last winter!

The driveway is now as clear as I need and my wife's car is up the hill. Our driveway slopes to the southwest and tomorrow's supposed to be sunny, so I shouldn't have much left to shovel.

(Hmmm ... can't find a "crossed fingers" smiley.)

How about I pray for some sun on your driveway?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM   #38661
cromag

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post

How about I pray for some sun on your driveway?
From your keyboard to God's terminal!
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #38662
Quexos
In limbo
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Ipad Mini Retina
Nothing really, just thinking stuff out, considering the best course of action and probably ending up doing nothing. Thinking how those with a measure of power end up abusing it one way or another, realizing that abusing is what humans often do best. Thinking about all that then forgetting it all.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:18 PM   #38663
DrDln
Dr S Dhillon, learner
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Just relaxing enjoying the nice sunny day in N. California....
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #38664
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
I went to the cinema today to see Gone with the Wind. I got the tickets that included lunch. Lunch ran late because it was really busy at the cinema cafes (an hour instead of the scheduled half an hour). I didn't mind the longer break, since the film is almost four hours long, which my sister only found out during the introduction to the film.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:20 PM   #38665
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Hibernating. First there was church, then the monthly dinner, then the yearly business meeting.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:47 PM   #38666
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Deb you should get a furminator! They are great! Works wonders on my Newfie. One of my son's girlfriends gave my parents a long haired cat and I gave them one as well
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:50 PM   #38667
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm getting ready to make beef burgundy. It's been overcast and drizzly All week so I was really craving it. What should appear in these north west skies? The freaking SUN! go figure
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?