Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-07-2015, 02:42 AM   #1
Brendon_Michael
Brendon_Michael began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My Novel for Free on Amazon - Thursday Only

Good early morning,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that A Sounding of Time will be having a free promo day today, 7 May on Amazon US.

Here is the link.

Also, please feel free to view my website at www.brendonmichaellit.com.

Thanks, everyone!
Brendon
Brendon_Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:28 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Read the first few pages and decided it was literate and interesting enough to pick up (even though the decision NOT to format the novel with typographer's quotes was not a good decision, I feel, but one that is easily changed in calibre).

I look forward to reading it.

Thank you.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:40 AM   #3
Brendon_Michael
Brendon_Michael began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the tip, Dr. Drib! Yes, this is my first attempt at formatting an ebook. I used Scrivener. I must admit I had to Google what exactly you meant by using typographer's quotes. Question, if you don't mind, should I not have selected the option "straighten smart quotes?" Is that what you mean? Sorry if this is amateurish of me to ask.
Brendon_Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:45 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Let's go over to the Writers' forum and I (and other members more knowledgeable) can offer tips and hints.

Go here to the Writers' Forum:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...18#post3097718

-- It's not at all amateurish to ask. (I'm having some embarrassing issues, myself.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free amazon ebook, free promo, kindle