Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
aleks
Connoisseur
aleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litteraleks doesn't litter

Device: Rocket eBook & Sony Reader
Entourage Edge in High Demand?

I was just looking at the Edge web site and noticed that on the order page they now say "New Orders Will Ship March 2010" I guess this means they are selling like hot cakes.

Aleks
aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
scoff
Enthusiast
scoff began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
I was thinking the same thing when I was on their site the other day. Sounds like good news for those of us considering the device. There should be more than enough reviews after it ships. I've been meaning to e-mail them about language support. Anyone know what languages the edge supports?
scoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
The web message means that their February inventory was sold out. I got that from Tom Conklin Director of Product Management @ Entourage Systems, Inc. I was worried that the initial release got moved a month which is why I asked.

I don't know what languages it supports. Interesting question though.
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoff View Post
I was thinking the same thing when I was on their site the other day. Sounds like good news for those of us considering the device. There should be more than enough reviews after it ships. I've been meaning to e-mail them about language support. Anyone know what languages the edge supports?
The primary formats are Epub and PDF, so basically any language.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
I confirmed with Tom Conklin that basically any language is correct. Obviously, they haven't tried them all.
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert