Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 11-20-2011, 08:17 AM   #16
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1xxx View Post
Thanks for the upload nicely done epub, Now why cant Simon and Shyster successfully format their star trek novels in epub as nicely And they wonder why after 20.00usd fushed down the toilet (three unreadable books) why people are searching the torrent for free downloads? Oh well thanks for nice Holmes Omibus download.

...because they haven't offered to pay Harry for his services.

Thanks, Harry. These look great!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:24 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You're very welcome. I wouldn't consider this to be a "finished work" yet; the novels could do with another round of proofing - I've noticed a few missing italics in them. I originally proofed them before I'd achieved my current standards of proofing rigour.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A number of people reported typos in the previous upload, so I thought I'd better get them corrected immediately. I've also replaced the cover by one that's consistent with the cover style that I usually use. Uploaded v10.
Old 11-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #19
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Many thanks Harry - I'm looking forward to reading this splendid new edition.

I would send you some karma but the system won't let me do so!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:54 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

A number of MR users have reported small errors, about a dozen in total. Fixed these, and created a new version. Many thanks for these error reports - please do let me know if you find any remaining errors; I'm sure there must still be some!
Old 12-20-2011, 11:28 AM   #21
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Looks good, but can you rewrite it to a medieval fantasy setting?

j/k, thanks for all your efforts
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:23 PM   #22
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Thanks for this. It's certainly more convenient than my hardback copy!

I also notice that you've rearranged the stories in published order which is a nice change since the epub I had before had the novels listed first and then the short stories.

Last edited by the.Mtn.Man; 02-05-2012 at 07:21 PM.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #23
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Thumbs up

oh thank you so much !!! I enjoy the moment I'll read (or reread for some of them) this
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #24
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Nice collection, Thanks.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:12 AM   #25
mandy6363
mandy6363 began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Opus
Thanks so much for this. I really look forward to a good read.
cheers
mandy6363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:08 PM   #26
harmtemolder
Enthusiast
harmtemolder began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
This has been here for a while, but I just discovered it now, so thanks!
harmtemolder is offline   Reply With Quote