Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-06-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Free harlequin novel in PDF or Powerpoint

They were giving away free samples of a new cookie at the subway yesterday, and inside the cookie package was a little flyer cross-promoting a harlequin romance novel. I have no idea at all what the cookies have to do with the book (if anything) but I admire them for showing some ingenuity in the cross-promotion Anyway, the book is here, in PDF or in 'boss-friendly' Powerpoint (so you can read it at work). They don't seem to have considered digital devices as there is a note on how many pieces of paper you'll need to print it
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
Wenn
Wenn is on a distinguished road

Device: Motorola DROID, Kindle 3, ColorNook
Hey, thanks for posting this. At first I thought it might just be one of the same free ebooks that Harlequin has been offering since Jan 2009 as part of their celebration promotion but it's a different ebook, even though ironically it has all the same several pages of celebration advertising tacked into it. Thanks again.
Wenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Thanks for posting this! I just downloaded it, and it's already on my reader READY TO READ!!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote