Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #376
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Happy Anniversary! That's a sweet story.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #377
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Congrats, Blossom! Happy, happy anniversary
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #378
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Congratulations & Happy Anniversary!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #379
Deljah
Connoisseur
Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Android tablet
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free @ Amazon

At Last by Barbara Bretton
(The Idle Point, Maine Stories)

After Sundown
: Redemption by Eden Robins
(Ellora's Cave Blush title)

Indies!

The Book Of Love by Mary Eason
(Baby Its Cold Out)

Lakeside Love by Angelina Rose
(A Mill Creek Crossing Romance)

The Protectors Series Bundle
by Nana Malone
(A superhero romance anthology)

Cowboy Heat (Hell Yeah!) by Sable Hunter
(Erotic Romance)

Love At First Date by Susan Hatler

A Chance In Time
by Ruth Ann Nordin

Betrayed by Nicky Charles is still 99 cents. Please price report this. It's free at B&N and Smashwords.

Today I celebrate my 13 wedding anniversary. I and my husband have been together now 14 years but married 13. He really is my Knight in Shining Armor or should I say Knight in Dressed Blues. Gotta love those military men! He took me away from a very bad situation. We met online while he was at Whiteman AFB and I was in St Louis. He drove clear across the state 8 days after we chatted to meet me and we've been together ever since.
Congratulations to you and hubby, Blossom! Your story sounds like the making of an awesome romance book. I'd one-click it! Here's to many more years of happiness.
Deljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #380
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Happy Anniversary, Blossom!
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #381
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Champagne Toast [Kindle Edition] Melissa Brown (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Champagne-Toas...154606011_f_25

Quote:
"You never lose faith in human nature when reading a Melissa Brown book. I believe a book often reflects that author’s general view on life and now after having read two of her novels, I want to keep ‘swimming’ in her unique brand of positivity. In true Melissa Brown style, we are given two characters to love, invest ourselves in, and cheer for. We are shown true heartbreak but we also stay confident that she would look after our hearts in the end. There is great joy and comfort in that. A book for the heart and from the heart, a beautifully narrated story that will feed every single romantic bone in your body."---Natasha is a Book Junkie

"With a mix of well written characters and a believable story line Champagne Toast holds your attention from beginning to end. Melissa Brown did not disappoint with this follow up and this book would be a great add to your bookshelf. For me this was a 5 star!"-Pam, The Book Avenue

"I'm still in awe that Champagne Toast is only Melissa Brown's second novel. I was completely impressed with her writing and story telling in Bouquet Toss and in Champagne Toast Melissa proves once again what a great romantic writer she is. Her stories aren't overly complicated and her words flow effortlessly as you get lost in her stories. As you read about Kate and Evan's romance you get a real sense that you're getting to know these characters in a personal level and you are right there with them as they fall in love, laugh, cry, and go through heartache. Melissa Brown reminds you that love is not easy. There will most definitely be ups and downs, good times and bad. But it's the love that goes through the toughest trials and tribulations that are worth saving and fighting for."--Debbie, Talk Supe

Kate Armour and Evan Maxwell fell hard and fast for each other while attending college. Their once passionate and loving relationship ended when old scars eventually tore them apart. Two years after their breakup, they're each struggling to piece together what went wrong in an attempt to move forward.

Kate, a no-nonsense bartender, must face her past while attempting to focus on her future.

Evan is stifled by his bitter heart, which threatens each and every relationship he attempts after walking away from Kate.

Will life offer them a second chance at love or are old patterns simply too hard to break?
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #382
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Blood Marriage [Kindle Edition] Regina Richards (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Marriage...154606011_f_36

Quote:
London 1813

Elizabeth is dying of the same disease that has decimated her entire family. When a late night walk with a mysterious stranger leads to marriage, she suddenly finds herself in as much danger of losing her heart as her life. At turns fascinated and frightened by the man she has married, Elizabeth suspects her husband is hiding a dark secret.

Still, when he’s accused of a series of vampire-style killings, she finds it hard to believe him a murderer. As the evidence mounts against him and friends and relatives die, Elizabeth must decide who to believe and whether to follow her head or her heart.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #383
bookratt
Wizard

Chance [Kindle Edition] N.M. Lombardi (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Chance-ebook/d...154606011_f_42

Quote:
Best friends Mary and Kai share the morning and evening commute, and an abiding sense of being out of place in the world. But when Kai's girlfriend and a secret from his past cause him to withdraw even further into himself, Mary has to reevaluate the lines in the sand between them.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #384
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:

Today I celebrate my 13 wedding anniversary. I and my husband have been together now 14 years but married 13. He really is my Knight in Shining Armor or should I say Knight in Dressed Blues. Gotta love those military men! He took me away from a very bad situation. We met online while he was at Whiteman AFB and I was in St Louis. He drove clear across the state 8 days after we chatted to meet me and we've been together ever since.
Wow, it really does sound like something from a romance novel. It's so nice to hear of a real-life happy ending, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Blossom!
arty :
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #385
bookratt
Wizard

Living by Ear [Kindle Edition] Mary Rowen (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Living-by-Ear-..._154606011_f_7

Quote:
Singer-songwriter Christine Daley was a Boston celebrity with a local radio hit in the 1990s, but she took a short career break to marry and have kids. Now, sixteen years later, she’s a frustrated suburban housewife, still on break.

So Chris files for divorce and attempts to reestablish her own rhythms, both in music and in love. Her two teenagers, however—who are facing serious issues themselves—seem to need their mom more than ever. And her manipulative, soon-to-be-ex-husband is throwing every obstacle he can find into her way.

Chris is also perplexed by the radical changes in the music industry, and she doesn’t feel ready for hi-tech dating. And yet, she knows what she wants. Is there room in the mix for her?

“Debut novelist Rowen reinvigorates familiar elements… short chapters rife with references to the music scene and pop culture…. A quick-tempo novel that will strike a chord with women’s-fiction fans....fresh, poignant and funny.”--Kirkus Reviews
Old 03-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #386
bookratt
Wizard

Of Men and Monsters [Kindle Edition] E. M. Bahnsen (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Of-Men-and-Mon...154606011_f_45

Quote:
Amanda Greene Toner, twenty-three years’ old, is a recently-and-unhappily married young woman living on the Main Line of Philadelphia, PA in a world filled with tradition and values. Amanda yearns to find her own identity and independence while her husband and parents hold her caged by those traditions and values as a means to safeguard their own secrets.
French-born and British-educated Remy Alden, thirty-six years’ old, is a self-made executive, currently living in Los Angeles, CA. Upon his mother’s death at the supposed hands of a man who won’t acknowledge his paternity – at the age of eight – Remy was sent to an orphanage, ran away at fourteen, and found his way to London where he created a new identity.
In their chance meeting at a trade show in Los Angeles, Amanda encounters Remy - and he wants her for his own despite her being married.
Remy aches to build a family of which he has never known; Amanda longs to escape the confinement and constraints of authoritative and family governance.
This is a story of two lovers struggling to hold onto their love as expectations put upon them by each other pull them apart; secrets are discovered of parents; and of two unlikely individuals, one who takes advantage of Amanda’s naïve character and brings Remy to the brink of financial ruin and another who has silently helped Remy throughout his whole life and who may not be able to stop Remy from destroying Amanda.
Can the two lovers overcome the past and secrets to build their own happy ending?

For mature readers only.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #387
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Free @ Amazon

Congratulations Blossom! It is also my wedding anniversary today! But you make me feel so old! I got married 31 years ago! My husband and I were both in the Army (stationed in Germany) and ended up going to Denmark to get married. What a trip that was!
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #388
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Blossom, if I were any kind of writer, I would write your story and have a best seller. Congrats!!!

I, too, was in the Air Force 24 years and have been to Whiteman.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #389
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Congratulations Blossom! It is also my wedding anniversary today! But you make me feel so old! I got married 31 years ago! My husband and I were both in the Army (stationed in Germany) and ended up going to Denmark to get married. What a trip that was!
Congratulations to you as well goldilocks!!!

Do you remember Graffenwehr (sp) at all in the Army?
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #390
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Congrats to you as well! 31 years, wow!
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote