Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 05:26 AM   #1
geely
geely began at the beginning.

Device: HanLin V3
HanLin V3 can use bebook upgrade package to upgrade it?

I have HanLin V3,However, the original upgrades introduced too slow,so I want to know can I use the BEBook upgrades to flash the HanLin V3? Whether or not the built-in Chinese characters?
geely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:39 AM   #2
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
I have used the original Jinke firmwares as well as the lBook and BeBook firmwares on my (lBook-branded) V3 without problems. The Chinese language support (if that is what you're inquiring about) should be roughly equal on all of them, except that the UI in the lBook firmwares is Russian (or Ukrainian?) by default, while it's English in the BeBook firmwares. You should be able to switch to Chinese from the settings menu (press Menu-button, then 6 in the bookshelf).
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #3
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
I have used the original Jinke firmwares as well as the lBook and BeBook firmwares on my (lBook-branded) V3 without problems. The Chinese language support (if that is what you're inquiring about) should be roughly equal on all of them, except that the UI in the lBook firmwares is Russian (or Ukrainian?) by default, while it's English in the BeBook firmwares. You should be able to switch to Chinese from the settings menu (press Menu-button, then 6 in the bookshelf).
I can confirm that the firmware can be used on a Hanlin V3.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:24 AM   #4
javimm
Connoisseur
javimm began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Yes, it can be used, no problem. In fact, I'm using it right now in my V3 with no issues at all.
javimm is offline   Reply With Quote