Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-27-2013, 03:23 AM   #1
RZetlin
Addict
RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD (RIP)
No TOC Underline for Non-English Meta?

When I sideloaded a manga into my Kobo, the Table of Contents Formatting did not appear correctly.

There was no underline links for the Table of Contents.

Strangely the underline links appear in the calibre and Sigil.

I couldn't figure out what was happening until I changed the meta languages from Japanese to English and then the underline links appeared in the TOC.

It's this some sort of weird bug?
RZetlin is offline   Reply With Quote