Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #21271
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
w0wsers! you've been at the dentist for a loooooong time! good to see ya'!
Yeah, I like my teeth and try to keep at least some of them. How's by you?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #21272
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Yeah, I like my teeth and try to keep at least some of them. How's by you?
life has been tap dancing on my karma for awhile now, I'm gritting my teeth and putting one boot down in front of the other
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #21273
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Just managed to sneeze myself my third nosebleed today. Blegh.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #21274
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
life has been tap dancing on my karma for awhile now, I'm gritting my teeth and putting one boot down in front of the other
Gritting your teeth eh? Do you need a referral to my dentist?

Sorry about life messing with you, hope things will get better.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #21275
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wait a second. Didn't the US government give billions of dollars to banks to help them out a couple of years ago? And now they are sueing the banks over the subprime crap? Is it April 1st?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #21276
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Gritting your teeth eh? Do you need a referral to my dentist?

Sorry about life messing with you, hope things will get better.
I seem to have built up karmic infractions over several lifetimes and am paying now
Old 10-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #21277
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
I seem to have built up karmic infractions over several lifetimes and am paying now
Sorry to hear of your difficult place on the Cosmic Wheel... Fortunately, the Wheel does go 'round, so we can be certain that things will get better. Let us pray that it is in this lifetime rather than the next.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #21278
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Don't Lie to Me

Or about me either while you're at it!!

After waiting almost a week the pre-ordered iPod touch I bought for my Mum's 70th birthday, which is on Saturday, finally hit the UK and was 'out for delivery' today. Supposedly.

After making sure someone was home all day, during which I was away twice very very briefly but my Father was home, the tracker finally updated. Just minutes after the six pm delivery cut off window my order was scanned back into the depot stating "Receiver Not Home. Follow Up Action Underway." and is now marked as status: Exception. Whatever that means.

I don't appreciate someone lying to me or about me. Don't know which part is ticking me off worse.

I am now awaiting a response from TNT (the courier) as to how and when I wasn't home when our house wasn't empty and our lounge has lovely big windows which look out onto the only access to our house and NO van, NO delivery attempt and NO card to say delivery was attempted when I *wasn't home*.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #21279
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lioslaith View Post
Or about me either while you're at it!!

After waiting almost a week the pre-ordered iPod touch I bought for my Mum's 70th birthday, which is on Saturday, finally hit the UK and was 'out for delivery' today. Supposedly.

After making sure someone was home all day, during which I was away twice very very briefly but my Father was home, the tracker finally updated. Just minutes after the six pm delivery cut off window my order was scanned back into the depot stating "Receiver Not Home. Follow Up Action Underway." and is now marked as status: Exception. Whatever that means.

I don't appreciate someone lying to me or about me. Don't know which part is ticking me off worse.

I am now awaiting a response from TNT (the courier) as to how and when I wasn't home when our house wasn't empty and our lounge has lovely big windows which look out onto the only access to our house and NO van, NO delivery attempt and NO card to say delivery was attempted when I *wasn't home*.
Arggghh, and for a birthday present, too! It hurts to know it was *that* close to you (wherever the driver actually went) and yet you didn't get it. My sympathies!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #21280
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Arggghh, and for a birthday present, too! It hurts to know it was *that* close to you (wherever the driver actually went) and yet you didn't get it. My sympathies!
Thanks. I just hope that by some miracle that it actually turns up by Saturday. Hate to have nothing to give my Mum, esp. with it being her 70th.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:54 PM   #21281
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Sorry to hear of your difficult place on the Cosmic Wheel... Fortunately, the Wheel does go 'round, so we can be certain that things will get better. Let us pray that it is in this lifetime rather than the next.

Stitchawl
let's put it this way... I think I musta been hitler
Old 10-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #21282
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
let's put it this way... I think I musta been hitler
Oh dear. Big Huggs. Wanna talk about it? We'll listen .... or I'll listen if you wanna go private. At any rate --- huggs and prayers!
Old 10-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #21283
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

I'm stuck
in a relationship
that I have been trying to get out of for fifteen years
and now he has cancer
and I feel REALLY stuck
Old 10-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #21284
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Argggh. I've finally sold the marital home & gotten the divorce. But he's living in my living room (for only a few more days, I pray). And he's got health issues too, and is in the hospital tonight.

I feel for ya kiddo -- I can empathize. Huggs......
Old 10-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #21285
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
I'm stuck
in a relationship
that I have been trying to get out of for fifteen years
and now he has cancer
and I feel REALLY stuck
Ouch! It doesn't get much worse than that! Damned if you do and damned if you don't! Now the only 'fix' isn't one we ever talk about hoping for... Sorry you have such a dilemma. The most we can do is send along some positive energy to help you cope with the uncopeable. Remember... we are always here for you to talk to. Venting doesn't solve problems but it does make them easier to handle. Use us often.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness