Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
Bermudagirl
Connoisseur
Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Unhappy Kindle Library Lost

Can anyone possibly help me? I have a Kindle 3 and use the Kindle Collections Calibre plugin to manage my collections. My computer recently crashed, and I have lost my Kindle library on my computer. Is there a way to copy my books from my Kindle AND the collection settings back into Calibre? Otherwise I will have to do all the collections from scratch again, which is going to take ages. And yes, I made a mistake by not backing up my library - I'll not make that mistake again!!!
Bermudagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The books can certainly be copied back from your Kindle. I don't know if calibre can read as well as write collections data.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert