Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
henryten
henryten began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unhappy Feelin' Stoopid

Okay, so I have a book with chapters in nice-looking EPUB format. I am trying to merge them into a single EPUB file. I will then convert it to a MOBI file that can be uploaded to KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) for distribution on Amazon.

Calibre has a promising "Epub Merge" feature, but I cannot find the output file (which presumably is a single file including all the .epub chapters).

How stupid do I feel?
henryten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryten View Post
Okay, so I have a book with chapters in nice-looking EPUB format. I am trying to merge them into a single EPUB file. I will then convert it to a MOBI file that can be uploaded to KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) for distribution on Amazon.

Calibre has a promising "Epub Merge" feature, but I cannot find the output file (which presumably is a single file including all the .epub chapters).

How stupid do I feel?
What did you name the Merged (new) book?
Click on the Date column title. The Newest date will be at the one of the ends
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
henryten
henryten began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks. I was being careless in naming the file and managed to get it mixed up with the chapter files. I shoulda just looked at the file size to figure it out. Still feelin' stoopid but at least it's solved.
henryten is offline   Reply With Quote