Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 04-18-2010, 03:40 AM   #1
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
The dictionary in bebook neo

Hello, i need help.

I'm doubt between buying the bebook neo or Kindle2

¿Anybody know any video where i can see the complete functioning of the dictionary in bebook neo?

i know how is the dictionary in kindle2, but i never have seen it in bebook neo

Anybody know if company is thinking to improve dictionary in next firmware?

Last edited by ersott; 04-18-2010 at 03:42 AM.
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:40 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You can download the Neo manual (in PDF format) here. It illustrates how dictionary lookup works.

If dictionary lookup is your number one priority for a device, you may wish to consider the Sony PRS-600. It has the best dictionary lookup of any device currently available. I think, however, that overall the Neo is a LOT better.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2010, 06:12 AM   #3
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Thanks for the link, it looks fine.

Anyway if anyone knows a video would make me an even more accurate idea

I have ruled out the Sony because of the problem of screen contrast, my only two candidates are kindle 2 and bebook neo

greetings and thanks again
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote