Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-04-2007, 04:49 PM   #1
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Bookeen website down?

Ok .. this is all some plot I know it is!

My cybook is due to be shipped tomorrow but now I'm unable to access the Bookeen website! .. www.bookeen.com .. could someone else try it please and tell me it's not just me!

Thanks!

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:54 PM   #2
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Already for five hours or more.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Bookeen is down.

And as of 1:56PM (Pacific Coast time) it is still down.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:26 PM   #4
ashalan
Connoisseur
ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ashalan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Everybody at Bookeen is so busy packaging the Dec 5th batch of orders that they haven't noticed their website is down
ashalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:31 PM   #5
kkingdon
Enthusiast
kkingdon doesn't litterkkingdon doesn't litterkkingdon doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle Paperwhite
It is currently close to midnight in France. Maybe everyone except the firmware bug-fix coders are asleep.
kkingdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #6
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashalan View Post
Everybody at Bookeen is so busy packaging the Dec 5th batch of orders that they haven't noticed their website is down
hehehe .. well that would be AWESOME!! .. think I'll hold my breath AND cross my fingers now! lol

thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 12:32 AM   #7
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

They're back! Ooooooohhhh joy!
Old 12-05-2007, 05:51 AM   #8
diabloNL
Gadget Force®

And.....they are offline again.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:07 AM   #9
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
And.....they are offline again.
My wife says it caused by my geeky friends on this forum obsessively checking out their order status. A bit cheeky when you consider that she has checked her order status at least twice today.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:12 AM   #10
Loopy65
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
My wife says it caused by my geeky friends on this forum obsessively checking out their order status. A bit cheeky when you consider that she has checked her order status at least twice today.
LOL your wife has my kind of mind!! .. (pretty worrying actually! ) ..

i keep trying to check my order status but arghhhhh this is driving me nuts .. ok .. more nuts!

when i checked at 9am (UK time) it was still showing as shipping today .. time will tell (nothing from FedEx yet) ..

*waiting excitedly with a certain amount of anxiety!*

Loopy
Old 12-05-2007, 06:44 AM   #11
diabloNL
Gadget Force®

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
You mean that my automatic refresh script that refreshes every 10ms to check for the word "shipped" could cause a problem?
Old 12-05-2007, 07:05 AM   #12
fugsly
living dead girl
fugsly began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
I thought it might just be the stupid connection at work letting me down.

Hope it comes back soon and I have the same shipping date!

Now if only i could stop checking the site every 2 minutes....
fugsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:48 AM   #13
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
You mean that my automatic refresh script that refreshes every 10ms to check for the word "shipped" could cause a problem?
Nah..that won't be a problem. I used the same script when I was waiting. Of course I don't use it now. I already have the Cybook
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:53 AM   #14
fugsly
living dead girl
fugsly began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
Nah..that won't be a problem. I used the same script when I was waiting. Of course I don't use it now. I already have the Cybook

quit showing off. I want mine now!!!!!

All patience has run out....
fugsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:55 AM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Who actually thinks their Gen3 will actually ship today? I'm a bit skeptical on this.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote