Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
bushgirl
bushgirl began at the beginning.

Device: boox 6.1
help to onyx

i have just bought the onyx Boox, the smaller model with out wifi.
I am now trying to figure out who to buy my ebooks from, as Amazon kindle obviously do not work. and does anyone have any experience with the Unswindle program??thanks for any help
bushgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushgirl View Post
I am now trying to figure out who to buy my ebooks from, as Amazon kindle obviously do not work. and does anyone have any experience with the Unswindle program??thanks for any help
This forum doesn't discuss DRM removal. You may want to google "Aprentice Alf" for a place that does.

The Boox will read epubs with ADEPT DRM fine. You need to download the Adobe ADE program for Windows or Mac first. You can then use most other book sites--Sony, Books on Board, Diesel ebooks are some--to buy books.. You can not use Barnes and Noble because their books use a different flavor of ADE that isn't on the Boox machine.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
bushgirl
bushgirl began at the beginning.

Device: boox 6.1
Thanx ever so much,,, im making headways
Apologies re the other issue,,, just wanted to read the book i had already bought
bushgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushgirl View Post
Sony, BooksOnBoard, Fictionwise, Kobo, Simon&Schuster

You can buy from them.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote