Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #31
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Congratulations! I hope you all get them on Wednesday. On Thursday, please post about how terrific they are (we can live vicariously). Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #32
Octochick
Zealot
Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Mine will be here Wednesday... if it has been shipped UPS, you should be able to track it.
Octochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #33
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Thumbs up Shipped: gotta love prime

Mine shipped today overnight for $3.99 on my Amazon Prime.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #34
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octochick View Post
Mine will be here Wednesday... if it has been shipped UPS, you should be able to track it.
I can't track your Kindle if you obfuscate the tracking number.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #35
NavyDad6
Reading is FUNdamental
NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2
I see where posters are talking about their "serial" number being assigned. Where is this shown? I don't see any number that I would associate with the actual serial # of my Kindle 2.
NavyDad6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #36
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
It would be under manage my kindle in your account settings.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #37
NavyDad6
Reading is FUNdamental
NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
It would be under manage my kindle in your account settings.
I don't have a link for Manage my Kindle under my account settings.

Just this:

* Change Name, E-mail Address, or Password
* Forgot Your Password?
* 1-Click Settings
* Manage Prime Membership

I do have Kindle Name and associated email address at Amazon. Is that what everyone is talking about?
Old 02-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #38
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyDad6 View Post
I don't have a link for Manage my Kindle under my account settings.

Just this:

* Change Name, E-mail Address, or Password
* Forgot Your Password?
* 1-Click Settings
* Manage Prime Membership

I do have Kindle Name and associated email address at Amazon. Is that what everyone is talking about?
Manage your Kindle is in the Digital Content section of your account
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #39
NavyDad6
Reading is FUNdamental

Yes... that is where I found the Kindle Name and associated email address. But it doesn't have a specific Serial Number.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #40
radiationman
Connoisseur
radiationman began at the beginning.

I've been going to the Manage My Kindle link after going to the Kindle product page.

You should see your Kindle listed there. When you click on edit a pop up should open that shows your serial number...
radiationman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #41
NavyDad6
Reading is FUNdamental

Never mind, I found it.... it is under the edit info tab.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:23 PM   #42
branchero
Love reading, hate books
branchero began at the beginning.

Mine just shipped. Tried to track it at FedEx, the package is still in that limbo between shipped and trackable.
branchero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:26 PM   #43
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
You sure its fed ex and not ups?
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #44
bailey1313
bailey1313 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
mine shipped also. will be here on 25th. I can't wait. I know i don't need it but i love new techie stuff. but then again not being able to use my right arm after failed rotator cuff surgery gives me a reason. at least in my head.
cin
bailey1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #45
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Well, I'm bummed. Mine is suppose to be delivered on 25th but the order seems to be stuck in "pending shipment" and the cc still shows charge as pending....... I may really kick myself for paying for one day shipping. I know, Amazon does say that shipping day estimate is just that and no guarantee that your item will arrive as scheduled. Still.... I can hope!
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote