Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
Heidi Kranz
Great New Author
Heidi Kranz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thumbs up Live & Love Before the last rose falls by Heidi Kranz

Yes! I, Heidi Kranz, have just self-published my fascinating first novel Live & Love Before the last rose falls ! I think you will really enjoy it.
Amazon and Barnes and Noble have it as an ebook, hard and softcover edition.

I was born in East Prussia, escaped with my mother from the Russian-occupied part of Germany after WWII and luckily discovered a wonderful new world. I am fortunate to have lots of curiosity, “love of life” and am a travel bug. This has led me around the world and presented lots of excitement. Also, I have a very rich fantasy life, and in my book, I let it go wild. My test readers say, “So Heidi, did you really do those things? I mean really?” Well, honestly, no. This is not a biography. However, I have traveled to those places, and seen and heard a lot of things which have contributed to my fantasy world. So, are you interested yet? There are sexy parts! Does that help?? Haha
Please let me know your opinions! IF YOU LIKE IT, spread the word.
I must apologize for some typos, I am working to get them fixed now.
Love, Heidi Kranz
Heidi Kranz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
: love, fearless, self-confidence, sex, travel