Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:39 AM   #796
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
Besides, I have a doctor's appointment and lab work in just over nine hours, followed by surgery the next day and most likely a couple of weeks' worth of heavy drugs. Trust me, you do not want me adding new features right now.
I don't know, you might come up with some interesting ideas

Good luck with the surgery.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM   #797
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Besides, I have a doctor's appointment and lab work in just over nine hours, followed by surgery the next day and most likely a couple of weeks' worth of heavy drugs. Trust me, you do not want me adding new features right now.
I hope your surgery goes well.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM   #798
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Coolreader(Nexus 5)\Coolreader(Nook Touch)
Quote:
Maybe someone else will elect to tackle that in a future release, but there's no way I could possibly even think about it for this one. Pre-release lockdown is not the time to add new features, but to eliminate bugs...and people have already been waiting long enough for this update.

Good Luck with your surgery hope it went well. I was just putting out my request not in any hurry just thought I should put it out there so if you or Kiwidude are ever in the mood. I have noticed that I just usually have to ask for something on the forum and most of the time someone comes and implements sooner or later.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:39 AM   #799
Rev. Bob
Guru
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch
Okay, the time for bug reports and comments has officially run out; I'm getting ready to shut the computer down and get some sleep before cuttin' time happens. The code is now locked; the attached version is what I'm sending to kiwidude for ratification as an official update. (It shouldn't be any different from the last beta, but this way it's unambiguous.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Modify ePub - gold.zip (66.3 KB, 3 views)
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote