Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-01-2013, 04:06 AM   #1
porga
Connoisseur
porga began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 912 Pro
PB912 - Silicon protector case, any available?

Well, most of the issues that I posted here are solved (all of them, I think), so I want to thank community for that.

However, I wan to ask if there is some affordable hard silicon cases available for this machine online? E-bay, Amazon, something else?

I found leader case for PB, but I do not need that one.
Best would be to have semi-hard silicon case (flexible but not too flexible), tha same that I have on my SGS II.

Thank you,
porga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by porga View Post
Well, most of the issues that I posted here are solved (all of them, I think), so I want to thank community for that.

However, I wan to ask if there is some affordable hard silicon cases available for this machine online? E-bay, Amazon, something else?

I found leader case for PB, but I do not need that one.
Best would be to have semi-hard silicon case (flexible but not too flexible), tha same that I have on my SGS II.

Thank you,
At the time I searched high and low and found absolutely nothing - then got a leather case + a slappa case. I new the slappa would be bulky, and I confirm it really is. This was a few months back, and things may have changed, so if you find something do let us know, and good luck with your search!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2013, 07:15 AM   #3
porga
Connoisseur
porga began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 912 Pro
Will do, thanks. For the start I bought 10" neoprene pouch, which serves purpose well.
porga is offline   Reply With Quote