Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-06-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
I believe this is incorrectly rendering

Win7 x64, Chrome v14.0.835.126 beta-m (no its not because its the beta version as it hasn't changed in the past few hours).

It only shows on sub-forum topic list pages not once inside the threads or looking at the top level list of sub-forums.

I just made sure it wasn't a cache issue. Logged out, shut down browser and cleaned up cache, cookies & temp files on whole system. Logged back in and same issue as shown above. I'm out now. Maybe its only my system.

Last edited by joenunya; 09-06-2011 at 01:07 AM. Reason: added details
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
Sigh, I am being idiot. It was a browser extension for Chrome called Forum-Preview. It lets me customize the appearance sites running various types of forum software. I have no idea why it suddenly began working last night but it did. So it was indeed my system.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert