Old 12-27-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
webgandalf
Enthusiast
webgandalf began at the beginning.

Device: a lot
Tag2Pdf

A new software
It can edit the tag inside a pdf file .
If you have recursive name of the pdf file ( like author (separator char) title.pdf) it can edit the tag automatically .
The software is free and you can download it from mine website .
www.mmsoft.info

Bye Mauro
webgandalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sorry, I know English is not your first language, but I'm having trouble understanding your description.

What are "tags"? Do you mean metadata? Or PDF bookmarks? Or something else?

What you describe about structured file names does not seem to have anything to do with recursion to me.

So, if I've got this right, what this program does, is take some files whose names are of a form like:

Charles Dickens - Oliver Twist.pdf

and edits the metadata of the file so that the author is "Charles Dickens" and the title is "Oliver Twist" -- is that right?
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2010, 05:45 AM   #3
webgandalf
Enthusiast
webgandalf began at the beginning.

Device: a lot
My fault , sorry .
The program edit the metadata ( like author , Title etc etc )
webgandalf is offline   Reply With Quote