Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-14-2009, 04:31 AM   #16
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The Techincal Details say that the Kindle SX has 3.3GB of storage available for user content.

My 2,123 Mobipocket eBooks take up just over 1.5GB. My books are mostly novels, a few short stories and several omnibus volumes.

So I'd expect to easily be able to store 3500 full size novels in the DX's 3.3GB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revfish View Post
I just went and read the specs on the DX and some of the info is very misleading, if not outright wrong.

[...]
It says that it holds "up to 3,500 books, periodicals, and documents". Are these full novels or separate docs that say Hi, or some such?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote