Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 01:37 AM   #16
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Geeze you are good. You could have kept this thread going for days if you did it one at at time. But I guess you have read so many, you will have another batch to post soon.
Yes, I'm too lazy to do one a day. Bulk shopping, that's what I say! (hey, that rhymes!)

I've read many more books that come out near the top, but here just listed the cream of the crop. (I'm so good at this rhyming thing tonight!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Keep up the good work, and your reviews are great!
aww, thanks! I do feel like I'm harping on the editing needs lately (and this next book won't be much different), but I really think we need to hold indie books to similarly high standards if we want them to succeed. And I really want the great authors to succeed! I have also read several authors that did edit well, and I was able to immerse myself in the story more as a result.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I have another one......William Meikle......."The Invasion".

A great, fast read for Halloween....bet you can't guess the ending!

Well done!

http://www.williammeikle.com/
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #18
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
I particularly loved Out of Time, a paranormal romance by Monique Martin.
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
compliments, indie authors, kindle books, recommendations