Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
GJSmith
Connoisseur
GJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Vox
Internal microSD

I found this interesting. http://liliputing.com/2011/11/kobo-v...card-slot.html

Even if one is not inclined to upgrade at least if it fails it can be replaced by the user.
GJSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
Yeah, I've already opened my Vox and I noticed this. I'm looking at sourcing larger/spare batteries as well as fitting a larger SD card. Throwing 32GB in there should be as easy as formating the card in the same way as the internal card but adding space to each partition.

I'm still busy with some other things right now, but I'll report back when I try this out.
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert