Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Found three great new authors

1) Andy Mc Dermott - Writes a series of books staring Nina Wild and Edward Chase. At the start of book one, the Hunt for Atlantis, Nina has managed to obtain a PhD in Archiology and is turned down by the university for funding of a venture to fins the lost city of Atlantis when she is hierd by an excentric billionare to find Atlantis. Together with her body guard, Eddie Chase they go in search of the city and get shot at a lot along the way. Books include: The Hunt for Atlantis, The Tomb of Hercules, The Secret of Excalibur, The Covenant of Genesis, the Cult of Osiris, The Sacred Vault and coming this fall volume seven Empire of Gold and fans are anticipating in 2012 volume eight, Temple of the Gods.

2) Graham Brown - So far a two volume series that I referr to as the Danielle Laidlaw series concerning a US Government Archiologist and her pals in search of a nuclear generator crystal that has traveled back in time from 11,000 years into out time frame and is busily in the process of destroying our civilization. Thus far the series includes: Black Rain and Black Sun.

3) Drew Berquist - have not gotten that far into the book as yet but it seems to be another edge of my seat thriller that I am enjoying thus far.

I am looking foward to moving beyond Berquist to Mel Odom who I have read before when he wrote for the Executioner series at mackbolan.com.

Last edited by jbcohen; 04-29-2011 at 11:02 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote