Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-19-2003, 09:48 AM   #1
vreug
vreug began at the beginning.

Device: Clie NX60
Angry New User...Bad First Impression!

I came here to see if this was a forum I could enjoy. I wanted to check out it's usefulness so I registered and I did a search on a topic of interest to me. To my diappointment I find that over half of the links presented from my search are unavailable to me.
You have made a less than wonderful first impression. I wonder how many potential users/posters are turned off by this, as I am, and never come back, as I may.
vreug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 09:07 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Not sure why you opened another thread on this matter since it has been discussed elsewhere on this forum (and yes, it is accessible also for you). Have a look here.

Furthermore I have carefully listened to users' expressed doubts about our restriction policies and I think I made it clear that it is quite easy to receive access.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote