Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-17-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
karr-1
karr-1 began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
Hello from the Netherlands

Hi everybody, my name is Martijn and I have ordered my first Ebook reader just last week. It hasn't arrived yet, but I am searching for all kinds of information about this and about ebooks.

I am 33 years old, work for the government and live together with my boyfriend and cat.
karr-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello karr-1
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi karr-1 and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know how you like your Bebook when it arrives
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
mazzeltjes
Addict
mazzeltjes doesn't littermazzeltjes doesn't litter

Device: sony 505
Welkom
Great to see more Dutch getting into e-books
mazzeltjes is offline   Reply With Quote