Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Slick ER-701 7" LCD e-reader, $27 + tax from Sears

Slick 50 e-Reader w/ 7'' Color Display - ER-701

$27 + tax. Free shipping. Free local pickup, if you can find it in stock.

Mostly decent reviews on Amazon.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
$27 ?????

I don't know this device, but does it involve clockwork, rubberbands, or steam ?

I mean, what is wrong with it, there must be some fly in the ointment, surely ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Correction - I do know it, just looked it up, and I found it for.....$27 ! plus free "shipping" (I presume not to UK) at somewhere called "Slick Deals" !
It's epub, and got a card slot , and audio and video.

I would buy one sight unseen based on the write-up at this price, just for the hell of it ....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #4
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
A pretty nice review and user discussions here:

http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...-slick-er-701/

KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote