Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 05:17 AM   #166
wpk123
wpk123 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS700
Sony PRS-700 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Would be more than willing to show off an e-INK device if you PM. I've shown it to friends, and at least 2 are interested enough that they're buying their own too!
wpk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #167
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
In Germany, Bonn area: I can show a Sony 505, a 300 and a cybook Opus. Just PM me and we can arrange a coffee meeting very easily.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #168
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Amazon Kindle 2, Round Lake Beach, IL (N. Chicago suburb)

I'm willing to meet up and show it off in the Starbucks on the east side of Rt. 12, just south of Rt. 134, in the strip mall in front of The Home Depot. (I believe that is officially Volo, IL)

Drop me a PM and/or email, as I probably won't keep up with this thread.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:33 AM   #169
Luiztfc
Luiztfc began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
This seems improbable, but if anyone wants to have a look at the PRS-600 in Rio de Janeiro, just pm me.
Luiztfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:43 AM   #170
bxx
Enthusiast
bxx began at the beginning.

Device: not yet
Hello,

if there's anyone with a Hanvon (Hexaglot) N518 in Berlin, Germany I'd love to have a look on the device.
If possible pls send an PM.

bxx :-)
bxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:56 AM   #171
lila55
Fanatic
lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lila55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360° , iPhone 5, PRS-650, Sony PRS-T2, Sony PRS-T3, Tolino
Amazon Kindle 2, Stuttgart, Germany

Kindle 2 for showing
lila55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #172
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
OF course anyone inthe Portland Oregon area I would be happy to meet. I have the PocketBook 301 and 360, Aztak Pocket Pro(5"model) and Boox to share.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:47 PM   #173
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
I'm East Central Indiana, near Richmond, if anyone would care to check out my Kindle DX.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #174
bzImage
Enthusiast
bzImage doesn't litterbzImage doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de Mexico, Mexico - Kindle 2 International & kindle Iphone, i can also show the devices on the Starbucks of the World Trace Center Mexico City on weekdays.
bzImage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:33 PM   #175
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connallmac View Post
I'm East Central Indiana, near Richmond, if anyone would care to check out my Kindle DX.
I should also indicate that I also make trips occasionally to Muncie and Indianapolis here in Indiana. Also, I occasionally make forays into Ohio to Dayton and Cincinnati, so I could certainly make my way to any of those four towns as well.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #176
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
Minneapolis, MN, USA: Sony 505, iPod Touch, Victor Reader Stream

Technically, I live in a suburb of Minneapolis: Saint Louis Park. I can't drive so the meetup would have to be in a place that I can easily reach by bus.

I can demonstrate:

Sony PRS-505

iPod Touch 2nd Generation

Humanware Victor Reader Stream (this is an audio-only device that uses text-to-speech technology)
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #177
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler
GoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle 3G
If any Seattle/Everett, WA folks would like to show me their gizmos (e-readers, too), I'd love to see them. In particular, I'm looking at Sony and Kindle, but I'm curious about others, too. Buy ya a latte.
GoblinWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #178
angelad
Groupie
angelad is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle dx
I'd like to take a look at new Sonys, and Acer units in Nashville area.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #179
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Happy to show off my Sony PRS 600 in Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:27 PM   #180
johnstu
johnstu has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS505, iPhone, Kindle 2, iPad 2
London (specifically Covent Garden), can show my Kindle 2 and/or Sony PRS505

(not sure why anyone would want to see the 505 though seeing as you can't buy them anymore)
johnstu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demo, in person, meetup, show