Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
Dick
Dick began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC (Blue); Sony PRS-600 (Black)
Sony nav-u car battery adapter for Reader

I was tagging along with my wife today at a local discount mall when I discovered that they had a Sony Store. I've been wanting to get a charger that will plug into the 5.2v port on the bottom of the Reader that is powered from a 12v source so I can recharge while in the motorhome using it's solar panels & house batteries. They didn't have one specifically for the 505 but they did have a XA-DC3, Sony nav-u Car Battery Adapter. It's output is 5.2v at 2000ma and it has the same plug as what is needed to fit the 505. The best thing about this deal is the price. Their regular price is $24.95 but they are currently on sale there at 50% off, so it cost me $12.50 plus tax. I would kind of guess that is a regular price at this discount mall Sony Store. Some day I'll have to go there just to look around when I have more time to spend- can't tell what all things that I can't do without that I'll find! This particular store is located at Marysville, Washington.
Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
that's useful to know, Dick.

Incidentally, Sony PSP [Play Station Portable] charger also works. And generic PSP chargers are often sold quite cheaply on Ebay and elsewhere.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
power supplies