Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Android Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Giordano Galli
Giordano Galli began at the beginning.

Device: none
Testing ePub publications with an Android emulator for OSX

Hello

I beg your pardon for asking here, I'm not a developer but it seems to me that this is the most suitable forum.
I have to test ePub publications and I was only given iOS devices. I'd like to also test them with Android devices but I can't afford buying one. Moreover it seems to me that a software emulator would be a more powerful tool as it would allow me to test against several devices.

I downloaded an emulator from Google and installed it but I don't understand how I can install ePub readers in the virtual device I created (again, sorry, this probably sounds really dumb to you).
I would be really grateful for any help you can give me. I could as well use a different emulator provided it's for OSX as my only computer is a macbook running OSX 10.5.8. Spending a few dozens bucks wouldn't be a problem either.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Giordano
Giordano Galli is offline   Reply With Quote