Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-08-2004, 02:52 PM   #1
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Freebies!

Each day through the remainder of July, PalmGear.com and PocketGear.com will be giving away 1 FREE program on each site. The free program changes daily, and is only offered on that particular day. Today's Palm program is Handmark Checklist, and for PPC it's PPCDesktop.

Check out the Palm deals here and PPC deals here. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the freebie.

In addition, they also have some pretty good price specials. Sale items for Palm include Backup Buddy for Windows at $10 off, Wine Enthusiast Guide 2004 for $4 off, and a few more.

Plus, for every purchase you make -- sale priced or not -- from PalmGear.com, eReader.com or PocketGear.com through the end of July automatically enters you into a contest for free gift certificates or a Caribbean cruise.

Don't forget to check back for the daily freebie every day through July!
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 05:10 PM   #2
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
VERY nice. thank you for the intel on this promo! Gave me a reason to have my girlfriend sign up and go to PalmGear!

Awesome news!
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 07:08 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Top post! I don't need all that much reason to visit PocketGear daily, but you gave me one anyway!
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 08:46 AM   #4
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Also note that the daily sale specials seem to be changing too. So don't forget to check back for that reason. You never know when that app or game you've wanted might be on sale.

I'll have to admit, this is an awesome promo. I just downloaded Earth Defender, which is a Space Invaders clone. I've got my Atari style workin'.

Last edited by sUnShInE; 07-09-2004 at 01:28 PM.
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:28 PM   #5
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Yeah, I've got that game downloaded now too. But I'm facing the one BIG problem with the T3. It sucks as a gamepad controller. *laughs*
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote