Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
sadkingbilly
Bookworm
sadkingbilly began at the beginning.

Device: iRex Iliad 2nd Edition (dead), Kobo Aura One (stolen), Likebook Mars.
Hiding menu bar in bottom of screen?

Hello,

I've bought my Iliad today (second hand, after selling my DR1000s because it was too large to take on trips and flights as hand luggage) and it works a bit, well, it works. I had to recreate a lot of books I was reading on the DS1000s because this one doesn't support epub. All fine. But now I have that irritating menu bar in the bottom of my screen where could easily be 4-5 lines of text more displayed. Is there any way of hiding it like it was possible on the DR1000s and getting it back as well?

I heard suggested it was but I can't find it anywhere in the manual or online. Thanks in advance for your answers!

Alwin
sadkingbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:22 AM   #2
pwarren
Connoisseur
pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Irex Iliad (Dead), EcoReader (Smashed screen), Kobo Touch
I've only seen it hidden when using the fullscreen PDF reader, and a modified FBReader. Basically I think it can only be hidden by making the foreground application go full screen.
pwarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2010, 06:39 AM   #3
sadkingbilly
Bookworm
sadkingbilly began at the beginning.

Device: iRex Iliad 2nd Edition (dead), Kobo Aura One (stolen), Likebook Mars.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply! And yes, that was kind of what I was hoping for, being able to make the current application fullscreen (in my case mostly the ereader function) any idea of how to do that or is it just possible in PDF?

On my DR1000s I had a button to make the current screen fullsize.
sadkingbilly is offline   Reply With Quote