Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #16
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flub View Post
Page turn is simple but I miss hardware page turn buttons.
I'm sure you're aware of this and just prefer buttons....but just in case. In all the reading apps I've used you can just tap the right side of the screen to go forward a page, and the left to go back works in most.

That's about the same as buttons to me, and I do that over the swiping which I find distracting.

Last edited by dmaul1114; 05-30-2010 at 12:23 PM.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:30 AM   #17
Lalaboobaby
Lalaboobaby began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I do all my school reading on it using iAnnotate. I primarily for pleasure reading use the Kindle app since I originally had a Kindle2 which I sold after determining that reading for long hours on the iPad wasn't a problem. Love my iPad.
Lalaboobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #18
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post

And you can transfer your Sony bought books to to the Ipad. Redownload the epub versions at the Sony store.
Hi - it would be great,but I don't think that is correct. I do have my Sony books in their epub form, but iBooks cannot read them. In terms of trying to remove drm - I tried but was a no go. Since I bought them all legitimately from the Sony ebook store, I think I should be able to transfer them to another device, but I can't, so the books will be orphaned once the 505 dies.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote