Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #76
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
The search is the same for any of the overdrive stores such as wh smiths, read without paper etc.
As long as you forget about the basic search and just use the advanced search I am ok.
I have always had useless matches with the basic search but the advanced search always returns good results for me.
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #77
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
The search is the same for any of the overdrive stores such as wh smiths, read without paper etc.
As long as you forget about the basic search and just use the advanced search I am ok.
I have always had useless matches with the basic search but the advanced search always returns good results for me.
Yeah, seconded. Advanced Search works fine and always gets me results. Don't even bother with the standard search box.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2010, 12:10 AM   #78
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Ah, sucks I missed this.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #79
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
It's still at 30% discount
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:03 AM   #80
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindorsey View Post
Ah, sucks I missed this.
Don't think they would work too well on your kindle. i.e. Not at all unless you are in the liberation game
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2010, 02:35 AM   #81
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
Don't think they would work too well on your kindle. i.e. Not at all unless you are in the liberation game
Who on earth would do that?
simond is offline   Reply With Quote