Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
ashort
Connoisseur
ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 10th Gen
Original prs-505 cover?

Is anybody here willing to sell an original cover either the tan one or the blue one?
ashort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:11 AM   #2
harrynewman
harrynewman began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
I have a Tan cover that you can have for the price of postage. PM me.
harrynewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #3
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Anyone have a blue? Thanks!
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
ashort
Connoisseur
ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

harrynewman:

Check your Messages. Thanks!!
Old 07-18-2008, 12:30 AM   #5
revfish
The Pastor of Disaster
revfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-650, Apple iPad 3 64GB Wifi
I will add myself to the list that if anybody has a blue cover they wish to part with, I am interested.

Thanks muchly.
revfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2008, 06:14 AM   #6
readerya
readerya began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
I'm looking for BROWN or Black-Blue original cover + shipping cost to spain at reasonable price ---> insights777@yahoo.es
readerya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:40 PM   #7
revmike
Zealot
revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!revmike , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony Readers 505 \ T-2, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8
I just don't understand why Sony will not sell these covers individually. I'd rather have the original cover instead of some of the cases available.
revmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:37 PM   #8
ashort
Connoisseur

Thanks harrynewman!!