Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
kindrudekid
kindrudekid began at the beginning.

Device: TF300T
Comic Vine Scrapper

Is there a comic vine scrapper for comic books on calbire?

I used to use comic rack and their comic vine scrapper was amazing for my comic collection....

where can i find it?
kindrudekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
I am not the best person to answer this question. So if someone more knowledgeable gives a different answer, go with their comments.

However, that said, I don't see anything specifically for Comic Vine. You might be looking for a Recipe or a Plugin. I don't use the Recipes so I cannot advise you there. I don't see a plugin, which can be found here Index of Plugins.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
It sounds like you want a Metadata Source plugin. I don't think there is one yet though I can see the use for people who keep comics in something like epub format (not very common I admit)
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:45 AM   #4
kindrudekid
kindrudekid began at the beginning.

Device: TF300T
Yes a metadata plugin....

Have u tried comic rack its awesome....
kindrudekid is offline   Reply With Quote