Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #46
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Ahem, back at ya! That was a school hall corridor. Ahem.
School corridor - indeed. I know a girls locker room wall when I see one.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #47
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Meaning of Zelda_pinwheel...

OK thanks to VR and others, we have now filled a void that existed for far too long—no avatar for Zelda.

Time for some real soul searching...
Where/How did the name 'Zelda_pinwheel' come from/about?
Anybody want to conjucture? Inquiring minds want to know!

We'll leave the proof to Zelda!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:58 AM   #48
nrapallo
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Anybody want to conjucture? Inquiring minds want to know!
OK, pinwheels spin freely—weeee!!!!!!—Psychedelic mood—High on life!

That's it: Zelda—High on life!
Old 04-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #49
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i hate to disappoint you nick, but i assure you that the true origins of the name "zelda pinwheel" are far less entertaining than the avatar creation madness (which i fervently encourage to continue !).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #50
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
My suggested avatar took the Zelda to Zelda Fitzgerald (wife and muse of F. Scott Fitzgerald.) Full of life.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #51
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
My suggested avatar took the Zelda to Zelda Fitzgerald (wife and muse of F. Scott Fitzgerald.) Full of life.
hmm... should i mention that she is in fact the true motivation for my pseudo ? maybe i should i write "SPOILER ALERT" in big letters first...
Old 04-22-2008, 01:08 PM   #52
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
OK, pinwheels spin freely—weeee!!!!!!—Psychedelic mood—High on life!

That's it: Zelda—High on life!
well i'm probably high on *something*, that would explain a lot !
Old 04-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #53
nrapallo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i hate to disappoint you nick, but i assure you that the true origins of the name "zelda pinwheel" are far less entertaining than the avatar creation madness (which i fervently encourage to continue !).
Aw, shucks, and I was gearing up to write a WiKi entry (Zelda_pinwheel) and all, chock fulla juciy tidbits...
Old 04-22-2008, 01:24 PM   #54
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Aw, shucks, and I was gearing up to write a WiKi entry (Zelda_pinwheel) and all, chock fulla juciy tidbits...
you didn't seriously make a wiki page about my pseudo ??? you are a loony ! well if you did i guess it would be a good place to put all the avatars !! other than this thread, i mean...
Old 04-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #55
nrapallo

I'm lost, where was I, oh, yeah, see below...

Last edited by nrapallo; 04-22-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:33 PM   #56
nrapallo

Quote:
... gearing up ...
No, I haven't created one yet; but if someone else creates it, I'll surely modify it!

Quote:
you are a loony !
Pot calling me?

Last edited by nrapallo; 04-22-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:07 PM   #57
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
No, I haven't created one yet; but if someone else creates it, I'll surely modify it!

Pot calling me?
The user name entry in the wiki is a good place to provide interesting data. Everyone who has a wiki name should fill in their user name anyway.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:38 PM   #58
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:

I know! I know!

Your parents, Mr. and Mrs Pinwheel, decided that if they had a girl they would call her "Zelda". You came along. The rest writes itself.

What do I win? Oh, my, I hope it's pastry!

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #59
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
There you go didn't I tell you it would be gorgeous with animation?

I really do like the fact that it has a still mode, it allows seeing the letters and when it spins at half speed, it looks like a traditional pinwheel.

That thing is really you *stop to read and blast full speed with an answer*.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #60
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
With continuous animation but not as good as the NatCh/Zelda one.

Last edited by slayda; 07-15-2013 at 01:12 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda