Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #16
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Could you do me a favour and stop posting in all caps? I feel like I'm getting screamed at.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #17
cstbbs
cstbbs began at the beginning.

Device: PRS900
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstbbs View Post
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! BUT WHEN THE AUTO PLAY CAME ON I DID SOMETHING TOTALLY HICK-I CLICKED ON SCAN OR WAS IT CLEAR BEFORE OPENING -I SAID YES AND BOOM-MY COLLECTIONS DISAPPEARED-THO MY MEMORY STICK RETIANED ITS OWN COLLECTION.

I HOPE YOU KNOW YOUR ARE THE ACE-THANKYOU FOR THE CALIBRE.

CSTTBS
HELLO KOVIND,

I TRIED THE AUTOMATIC FOR METADATA MANAGEMENT-STILL NO COLLECTIONS. MY MEMORY CARD KEEPS ADDING COLLECTIONS WHEN I MAKE A NEW ONE FOR IT. I AM NOT GREAT WITH UNDERSTANDING THE PLUGINS ISSUE; HOWEVER I CAN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS METICULOUSLY-PLEASE COULD YO JUST TELL ME TO DO STEP 1..2..3

TOTALLY HELPLESS & CLUELESS.
CSTBBS
cstbbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2011, 07:56 AM   #18
cstbbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Could you do me a favour and stop posting in all caps? I feel like I'm getting screamed at.
Sorry, my computer is set on capitals-will be careful in future.

cstbbs
Old 04-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #19
cstbbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstbbs View Post
HELLO KOVIND,

I TRIED THE AUTOMATIC FOR METADATA MANAGEMENT-STILL NO COLLECTIONS. MY MEMORY CARD KEEPS ADDING COLLECTIONS WHEN I MAKE A NEW ONE FOR IT. I AM NOT GREAT WITH UNDERSTANDING THE PLUGINS ISSUE; HOWEVER I CAN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS METICULOUSLY-PLEASE COULD YO JUST TELL ME TO DO STEP 1..2..3

TOTALLY HELPLESS & CLUELESS.
CSTBBS
Sorry Kovid, do you feel that I am screaming-my computer is set in caps lock and didnt realise thats how it feels.