Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-31-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
pmabbey09
pmabbey09 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire/ Kobo
Unhappy Help! I want to move Kobo files to Kindle Fire

Hello! I'm struggling like a crazy person over here... I'm trying to figure out how in the world to possibly convert my Kobo books to my Kindle Fire. I have downloaded and saved all my Kobo files to Adobe Digital Edition, however I can't find them on my macbook. I have also downloaded Calibre, but until I figure out where in the world my files saved to, I can't convert them over... Any tips? I could really use the help!!! My frustration level at this time is over the hill
pmabbey09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Do a search for the file name in your Mac...
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
pmabbey09
pmabbey09 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire/ Kobo
I have done this. It is not working... but they are in ADE so its majorly confusing.
pmabbey09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Adobe Digital Editions ebooks are in Documents/Digital Editions according to Google. Just drag the epubs in epub eReader of your choice. I prefer Mantano. Make sure to activate the eReader app first.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
In Windows ADE, each ebooks "Item Info" includes the filename's full path and I assume it is there on the Mac too. This is under a little downarrow next to "Reading" in the book view and a litle downarrow in each items pane in the library view.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, kindle fire, kobo