Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-15-2015, 04:00 PM   #16
FatGuy
Groupie
FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
No, I don't. I listen to classical music from a variety of sources. If I want a general mix, I'll listen to KING FM, NWPR, NRK Klassik, or Classical Radio (Pandora). If I want something specific, then I'll listen to albums I own, albums from Prime Music, or artist specific stations on Pandora. My mood determines what I listen to more than the book I'm reading.

For nature sounds, I generally listen to apps I got free from Amazon's FAOTD (Rain Therapy, Relax Melodies, etc) or Nature Radio (Pandora).
Thanks! Can you please link me to some examples on Youtube?
FatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 04:44 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatGuy View Post
Thanks! Can you please link me to some examples on Youtube?
YW

tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2015, 05:11 PM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here are some longer pieces, but they have commercial breaks during playback:

Old 09-19-2015, 11:21 PM   #19
FatGuy
Groupie
FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wow, I really appreciate your reply!

I'm going to try this out tonight because it says 'music for studying':

Is that a good one to try out first?

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 09-20-2015 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:47 PM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Wow, I really appreciate your reply!

I'm going to try this out tonight because it says 'music for studying': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbAL4eNvU8

Is that a good one to try out first?
YW

Any of them would be good; although, I like this one better:

Advert
Old 09-20-2015, 01:20 AM   #21
FatGuy
Groupie

Thanks a tonne. I'll give it a try tonight.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:16 AM   #22
FatGuy
Groupie

Quote:

I'm going to try this out tonight because it says 'music for studying':
This is pretty good, but I just need music to help calm my anxiety.