Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
bbrowne74
bbrowne74 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Joining the Club

Have been looking at ebook readers awhile, but didn't want to deal with the high cost.

Well, Circuit City's loss is my gain. Got a 505 for under $200 new in box. I'm downloading my free classics and adding more books I'd like to read in the next couple of months. I'm excited!
bbrowne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hello bbrowne and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your 505 -- I'm sure you will love it.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 01:20 PM   #3
sigma8
Zealot
sigma8 doesn't littersigma8 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
wow! I'm jealous at the price you found! I should have checked out the circuit city around here. Hm, maybe I still can. If it's unopened, I presume I could return that one to Sony? I only just bought it last week.
sigma8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Damn, I need to go to Circuit City and see if I can find one...congrats!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome, amd congrats on the purchase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Damn, I need to go to Circuit City and see if I can find one...congrats!
Ummm, don't you already have one??
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Welcome, amd congrats on the purchase!

Ummm, don't you already have one??
I do. I don't have another though
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I do. I don't have another though
Can't argue with that logic!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Congrats, and at that price I double the congrats!

Enjoy your new "toy",
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrowne74 View Post
Have been looking at ebook readers awhile, but didn't want to deal with the high cost.

Well, Circuit City's loss is my gain. Got a 505 for under $200 new in box. I'm downloading my free classics and adding more books I'd like to read in the next couple of months. I'm excited!
Hello, bbrowne, and welcome to Mobileread. Killer deal, congratulations.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote