Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #181
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Oh, I'm just concerned about the health of gallinaceous birds the world over. But mostly it's chickens.

Perhaps if a CPD opens to complement KFC, I might like ducks as much as I like chicken Chickens.

CPD?
Spoiler:
Chinese Peking Duck of course.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:59 AM   #182
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
AprilHare looks GREAT!

But that I think that the little guy may be anorexic.

I'm very concerned about him. That's why I keep asking him over to eat, err, something.
But ... but ... I've been working out! You won't believe how much exercise I've been getting running away from fiends, errr, friends.
Especially friends waving hello with BBQ implelments!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #183
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Poohbear, I say this as your friend. You are anorexic, AND paranoid.

I'm here for you buddy. I really am. Just waiting for you. And getting hungery.

You just need a little help. Come, relax on my counter.

You don't happen to live in Salmiya, do you?
Old 09-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #184
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

*Sob* They used to give away clocks, toasters, radios!
Now, oh I can't go on. I'm climbing back into my egg shell now!
Old 09-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #185
SameOldStory
My True Self

WAIT! don’t do that.

I was planning to go hunting tomorrow. And on the way home I picked up a hunting vest for you. After all I don't want there to be any confusion out there.

Just think about it. You, ol buddy, and me out in the fresh air.
Advert
Old 09-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #186
poohbear_nc
Now what?

How thoughtful - a pre-bloodstained vest! How could I ever have misread your benign and friendly intentions?
Old 09-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #187
SameOldStory
My True Self

You need a little R&R poohbear.

So I went out and found you a date. What a pal, right.

That's me.

So there's a little language problem. But She's really excited about meeting you tomorrow at the BBQ. Now don't forget to come early.

And I think that she wrote this song just for you.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #188
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Who was it who said that a chicken is just an egg's way of making another egg?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:39 AM   #189
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Dawkins.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:08 AM   #190
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Stop looking at me like that... it's like you're all undressing and defeathering me with your eyes! I can see the BBQ coals burning in your eyes!

Last edited by AprilHare; 09-06-2010 at 07:11 AM.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:24 AM   #191
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That's just your stock answer -- Chicken Stock. mmmm.....
Old 09-06-2010, 07:34 AM   #192
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Chicken stock is rarely made from chicken you know. Of course, it is shocking anyone would want a simulated taste of my magnificent meat!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #193
SameOldStory
My True Self

A tribute to chickens.

April, when all is said and done, the world has great respect for you and you ken.

There have been many books, written in many languages, on the many ways to honor a chicken.

Tributes to chicken are in every land.

And it should never be forgotten that when Columbus crossed the Atlantic there were chickens giving their all to help in the mission.

Yes we celebrate chickens.

And we wish to help you anyway we can.

To you chickens, we raise the lids of our grill to salute you.
(With a drum roll)
Old 09-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #194
kennyc

Yeah and when I worked at Goodyear Aerospace they used the famous "Chicken Gun" to shoot frozen chickens at airplane windshields. How much more respectable can one get than that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_gun
Old 09-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #195
poohbear_nc
Now what?

*sob* drum(stick) roll? You fowl, fowl fiends!
Coating your compliments in a greasy BBQ sauce of lies! Lies!
Butcherous blathering! Go eat a vegan!