Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
O'Reilly $10 dollar promotion only today [OFFER ENDED]

O'Reilly is having a promotion deal today where there top ten best-sellers is going for $10. I picked up 3 books and managed to save $80. So any computer geeks should hurry up and see if there's anything up your alley.

For more info: http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...s-for-10-each/

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-13-2010 at 03:34 PM.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
I actually didn't think I'd find anything I wanted, but I found the cooking for geeks sounded way too fascinating to pass up so I grabbed it. I have to admit, at $9.99 I think it was worth it. At the regular $27.99, I would have thought it interesting, but definitely wouldn't have bothered.

Eric
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
ebsebs
Connoisseur
ebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Nook ST/Nook HD+
thinkpadx,

Thank you for pointing this out! I bought the "Beautiful Visualization" book and I'm really enjoying it.
The color diagrams look great on my Augen TB reader.

Thanks,
Eric
ebsebs is offline   Reply With Quote