Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
nbvanyoos
NB VanYoos
nbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 2
FREE eBook Promotion: New Novel Release

Keeping with my policy to release novels in eBook format before they are available in print, I am holding a special promotion for the month of May. My SciFi novels in the Onyalum Series are all on sale at Smashwords.com using the following coupon codes:
Admiral's Ghost: Book One in the Onyalum Series 100% off (VC53G)
The Trial Of Gesh: Book Two in the Onyalum Series 100% off (WF94T)
Red Star Conspiracy: Book Three in the Onyalum Series 50% off (NM56R)
Galactic Checkmate: Book Four in the Onyalum Series 50% off (AR42E)
Now you can get all four novels for a low price of $5. Be sure to use the appropriate codes during checkout. This special mobileread promotion runs through May to celebrate the release of Galactic Checkmate:
A mysterious force is tearing apart the tenuous peace that exists between the Litteran and the Outer Galactic Commonwealth, and it is the job of the Commonwealth’s Chief Negotiator to discover who or what it is. Tyler Jensen, now a Yan’quin named Hela Trork, is dispatched to track down the various clues about Daneshan, a code name for the entity or entities behind the escalating violence. The Litteran, a brutish race from unknown origins, are often violent but rarely imperialistic. But now, something is driving them to galactic war, and the Commonwealth stands on the brink of unraveling in the face of this unprecedented aggression. Will Tyler be able to solve the mystery behind Daneshan before the Commonwealth falls or will he discover he is a pawn in a galactic chess match he doesn't comprehend?
Previews and more information can be found at:For those who have already purchased and/or read my first three novels, I hope you will enjoy the fourth one at half price. Happy eReading!

NB VanYoos
nbvanyoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #2
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

I like free
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #3
JRM34857
Enthusiast
JRM34857 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 / Kindle 3 / Nook Touch
Thanks for the promotion! I have the first three and am looking forward to the fourth.
JRM34857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #4
nbvanyoos
NB VanYoos
nbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enoughnbvanyoos will become famous soon enough

After the first week, the response has been wonderful. Thanks to all those who purchased a book, free or otherwise. If you like the series and want more, I also post a blog every other month with short stories leading up to the sixth book in the series. These blogs are also podcast for those who like to listen through Podbean.com or through the iTunes store. The blogs are available at www.onyalumwars.com.

Cheers!
Old 05-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
nbvanyoos
NB VanYoos

Kindle Users

Kindle users don't have to go through Smashwords to get book three and four at half price. I have completed publishing book four through Amazon's kindle publishing service and listed the price at $2.50. Again, you can now download the third and fourth through Whispernet for only five bucks. Unfortunately, I cannot reduce the first two books to $0 through Amazon, but $0.99 isn't bad.

Here are the links:

Red Star Conpsiracy: Book Three in the Onyalum Series
Galactic Checkmate: Book Four in the Onyalum Series

Enjoy!
Advert
Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #6
nbvanyoos
NB VanYoos

Just a reminder this is the last week for this promotion. After next weekend, the coupons will no longer be valid, and I will change the prices for the Amazon kindle back to their original price of $4.99 for book three and four. Thanks for making this promotion a success and keep on eReading!

Tags
free ebook, new book, science fction